Thursday, January 29, 2009

2- Shannon: business card


This business card, that appears simple, was one of many that I designed while figuring out Photoshop for the first time. I decided to share this card with the class, altough it sounds more like an advertisement than a business card... But I felt it represents me the best, and encompasses things I love. The goofy looking stick runners that have "sun heads" are the first thing you might notice. Like the card states, I am a runner. I am also one of three athletic children, and my nickname growing up was Sunshine. I am very much interested in the sun, nature and the environment, which is why I am concentrating in Geology. However, the nickname played no part in my love for nature. That came from growing up in the country side of Illinois. And naturally, moving into a city was a change! And a city far from home, nonetheless. But this is an adventure I take with stride; just like the stick runners. There are endless possibilities and adventtures in this world; the sky really is the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment