Thursday, January 29, 2009

3 - Sri - Memorable T-shirt


As someone who scarcely buys "worded" (or other) t-shirts unless they come free to me, I racked through my closet and finally found a t-shirt I actually purchased. This t-shirt actually became publicised through the Threadless website and was created by Oliver Moss. What comprises the image includes plot-twists/endings from famous movies (such as The Matrix, Star Wars, etc.). Can we say schadenfreude? There's something comical about ruining the surprise for everyone else...but it also remarks on how omnipresent some of these movies are in our pop culture...there are few people who don't know the punchlines the t-shirt reveals. This also seems to be an engaging t-shirt for people who like to read t-shirts (myself included).

No comments:

Post a Comment