Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 Pete White - Business Cards

I'm posting a couple cards because I wasn't very sold on any of the ideas I did, but perhaps some combination of them would result in a single card I could stand behind.











So the first one I did was kinda over-the-top, as if I were like a hip-hop producer. I recognize this isn't very professional looking, but I think it is kinda funny.











I tried experimenting with typology for a bit, which is where the other text-based cards come from. I find typology to be very beautiful, especial in a context like a business card, where there is an importance on the information that is contained.











The final one was a idea that was good in theory, a business card for a programmer, that looks like a program, but kinda weak in execution. Whatever, one day I'll implement a much stronger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment