Tuesday, March 10, 2009

8 - Pete White - Animation

So I originally had the intention of posting her morning elegance (I saw it on digg some time ago), but I had the foresight to see if someone already posted it. Someone did, so instead I will post the sillier "The Pen Is Mightier". I don't think it is as impressive as some of the things posted here. Additionally, I feel like some of its value is just in comedy/entertainment. Nevertheless, I feel it shows a relatively simple, and effective method of animation (stop motion on draw images, instead of your classic, flip-book style cartoon animation). The use of everyday objects (and their often gruesome interactions) are also visually interesting, but not too difficult such that they could only be done by an expert. Enjoy...I guess... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment